Business Security Sales Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
Foothill Ranch, CA
The Cox Business Security Solutions Consultant promotes and sells Detection and Surveillance Security Solutions. Target customers include small and medium sized businesses across most verticals.
* Sell our Detection and Surveillance Security Products and Services to new and existing commercial business customers based on assigned revenue targets.
* Renew, retain, and up-sell existing commercial business customers.
* Understands communication needs of business customers to determine appropriate solution.
* Develops and maintains relationships with customers.
* Sells within the product pricing and campaign structure authorized.
* Work with support personnel to determine appropriate solutions where necessary.
* Serves as main point of contact with customer ensuring customer satisfaction through the entire sales cycle.
* Remains current on technical information regarding Cox's products and services as well as the competitive landscape.
* Maintains consultative sales and negotiation skills through ongoing training and development.
* Enters sales opportunities into sales database.
* Forwards ROI assessments to appropriate manager when required.
* Provides regular updates to direct supervisor, stakeholders, and others as needed, including requested reports.
* Delivers sales presentations to customers and prospects.
* Interacts with Sales Managers and Sales Director with regard to account forecasting.
* Works with Enterprise Legal & Regulatory to alter contracts as necessary.
* May respond to requests for Proposals and Requests for Information in a timely manner.
* May act as a liaison between customer and Cox departments as it pertains to the pre and post sales cycle.
* Works with Sales Director to manage the system's channel portfolio effectively.
* Typically requires BS/BA or Associates degree in related discipline.
* Certification may be required in some areas
* Generally 0-2 years of experience in related field
YOUR CAREER AT COX
From the valued customers we connect through our innovative communications services, to the employees we unite through exciting career opportunities, Cox is all about bringing people together and enhancing their lives.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in cable, telephone and commercial services, industry-leading customer care, and its outstanding workplaces. We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team! Cox offers competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package (healthcare, pension, and 401k) and a best-in-class working environment.
Cox is an equal employment opportunity employer, disabled/protected/veteran and a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. Learn more at: http://www.cox.com/.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization:Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location:US-CA-Foothill Ranch-27121 Towne Centre Dr
Job Level:Individual Contributor