Business Services and Outsourcing Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Business Services and Outsourcing (BSO) Associate is responsible for performing general accounting functions for small to mid-size organizations.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; or equivalent experience required
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience performing general accounting transactions and functions required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience utilizing industry standard accounting software such as Great Plains, Peachtree, QuickBooks and/or Solomon required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Basic knowledge of fundamental accounting principles, finance, tax and investment principles
- Capability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability