Business Services and Outsourcing Senior Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
BDO USA, LLP
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Business Services and Outsourcing (BSO) Senior Associate is responsible for performing and overseeing the full cycle general accounting function for small to mid-size organizations.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; or equivalent experience required
- Three (3) or more years of experience performing general accounting transactions and functions required
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Pursuing or passed the CPA certification exam preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience utilizing industry standard accounting software such as Great Plains, Peachtree, QuickBooks and/or Solomon required
- Exposure to assurance applications and research tools highly desired
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Solid organizational skills especially the ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm as well as build and maintain strong relationships with client personnel
- Intermediate knowledge of fundamental accounting principles, finance, tax and investment principles
- Capability to effectively guide a team of professionals and delegating work assignments as needed
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability