Business System Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Midland States Bank
The Business Systems Analyst is the primary liaison between the Bank s business units, Technology Vendors and the internal IT Department. The BSA will be a subject matter expert on assigned systems, staying informed on current and future system functionality and providing that information on timely basis to business units and management. This role will also perform key aspects of Change Control, Project Management as well as writing User/System Requirements. Real time support of production areas as it relates to problem resolution will be a high priority responsibility.
* Function as a partner/liaison between Business Units, Technology Vendors and Internal IT Department
* Assist with new systems research and evaluations
* Analysis of user needs and requirements
* Application problem resolution
* Provide day-to-day operational support to production areas
* Assist with process improvement
* Test new systems, version upgrades, interfaces and other system modification
* Travel throughout MSB facilities as needed
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with internal clients, vendors and management
* Ability to analyze information and make recommendations
* Strong problem solving skills
* Project Management Experience
* Work well in team environment
* Excellent follow up skills
* Strong documentation and organizational skills
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 1-2 years work experience
* Energy, Drive, Ambition
* Learns From Mistakes
* Putting People at Ease
* Getting Information, Making Sense of It; Problem Identification
* Being a Quick Study
* Knowledge: Trade and Business
* Sees Patterns Based on Life Experience