Business System Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
About the Job
The Credit Suisse Corporate Services Technology IT Team that supports Human Resources is looking for a Compensation Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be expected to be fully embedded within the project life cycle liaising directly with business, developers, and operational teams delivering business and process re-engineering, requirements and documentation, quality assurance testing and customer support.
The ideal candidate will
* Be proactive and a self-starter with a can-do positive attitude
* Have the ability to quickly understand complex business applications/processes
* Have the ability to develop new skills, understand new subject matter and technology
* Have solid interpersonal, verbal, written and presentational skills
* Be an effective communicator across a diverse team (multi-language, multi-cultural, range of levels, technical)
* Have the ability to create detailed and meaningful interpretations of factual information in a concise manner
* Be comfortable with a dynamic work environment
* Be results oriented and have a high level of personal accountability
* Be able to work under pressure and be an effective multi-tasker
* Be organized and detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Have a good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and project / development methodologies
* Be proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Project, Visio, etc.)
* Processing, analyzing and managing change requests and production defects
* Eliciting, refining and documenting business requirements, business functions, and processes
* Developing, in conjunction with IT development, functional specification documents
* Working with the IT development team on solutioning and supporting the build and deployment phases
* Creating test scenarios, creating or validating test cases and executing or managing the execution of test cases
* Managing defect analysis, documentation and resolution
* Partnering with business stakeholders and acting as a liaison between the business and IT
Education / Experience Qualifications
* Bachelor s degree (4 years BS/BA or equivalent)
* 5-7 years in IT as Business System Analyst
* Experience in PS HR application such as Core HR/Payroll is a must
* Exposure to PeopleSoft Global Payroll or experience in customized payroll applications is a plus
* Experience PeopleSoft e-Compensation or Customized Compensation application exposure is desired
* Exposure to Project Management is a plus
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.