Business System Analyst - Testing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 2/16/2017
National General Insurance Company
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NOW Job Snapshot
CATEGORY: Information Technology
POSTING ID: TN-1288277
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: At least 1 year(s)
About the Organization
National General Insurance is one of the largest automobile insurers in the United States. National General Insurance offers a variety of property and casualty products, including personal auto, RV, motorcycle, commercial auto and homeowners insurance. With a nationwide network of claims professionals, local independent agents and a 24-hour, toll-free claims hotline available 365 days a year, National General Insurance provides superior claims service for its customers.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
* Wellness Programs
* Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401k w/ Company Match
* Company Paid Holidays
* Generous Time-off policy
* Employee Discount Program
* Career Advancement and Development opportunities
* On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
* On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland office)
* Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status,
This position provides support to both internal and external business customers and delivers solutions to achieve product and territorial expansion as well as operational improvements and new system implementations. This position develops expertise in specific LOB's on new platform policy systems. This position is specifically responsible for executing test plans for the company's policy administration systems, billing systems and all supporting integrations. In addition, ongoing support for production issues is required. This requires the issue to be researched and escalated as necessary.
* Follows established project management methodology to develop, coordinate and implement projects
* Collaborates with business customers and IT to define business requirements and project definition and scope
* Participates in system integration testing to facilitate early resolution of issues
* Adheres to test plans /cases and conducts user acceptance testing. Analyzes policy rating and policy output to ensure compliance with rate, rule and forms filings
* Completes all testing by required due date and signs off of Squish timely with no adverse impact to the release date
* Executes implementation and conversion plans
* Maintains a high level knowledge of our policy administration systems, billing systems , processes and product / line of business knowledge
* Provides problem resolution analysis and support to the user population
* Builds strong cross-functional relationships with IT and business process to accomplish objectives
* Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
* 1+ years of business analyst and user acceptance testing experience in Property/Casualty lines
* Experience rating and issuing Property/Casualty and or Personal Lines policies. The ability to perform manual rating is a plus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.