Business Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
CSC Optimum Holdings, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONBUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Requisition ID: 29441BR
Location: Bethpage, NY
Position Type: Full Time
A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation s most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for performing functional business analysis and requirements gathering activities which includes documenting existing and proposed business processes and functional specifications, as well as conducting joint application design sessions with users and Information Systems staff. The Analyst will work with Project Managers and other Information Systems staff to develop and maintain documentation across Information Systems groups, including requirements documents, functional business models and other project documents as necessary.
Other responsibilities include: prepare business and functional requirements for new functionality and for solutions to business problems identified by the customer; assess customer requirements, analyze business events, and evaluate and document possible solutions; develop and maintain user documentation and instructions for all systems for which the Analyst is responsible; define processing logic and will translate high level business requirements into detailed functional design documents; and, performing systems testing and assisting with unit audits and verifying test results for accuracy.
* Bachelor s degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, or related discipline preferred.
* Minimum three years of experience performing Business Analysis or relevant work experience
* Full understanding of project management process and steps.
* Knowledge of Call Center Operations and products such as Genesys, Aspect, Verint. Understanding of associated business concepts including call queuing and routing.
* Knowledge of all phases of the software development life cycle, specifically requirements gathering and documentation.
* Understanding of common development technologies including JAVA, VXML, SQL and associated testing methodologies.
* Understanding of call center technologies including ACD, IVR, CTI, digital call recording, workforce management and reporting.
* Demonstrated competency in use of business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies.
* Demonstrated aptitude in learning new business analysis skills.
* Proven analytical ability related to analysis of functional business processes.
* Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust priorities based on workload or direction from management or customer.
* Demonstrated ability to interact with customers.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.