- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Sr Business Systems Analyst
This position is responsible for analyzing operating performance and reporting on results. This position is responsible for facilitating the relationship between internal and external contacts by providing technical database support to achieve successful database implementation. Essential Job Functions:
1. Work with clients, and internal departments to achieve solution-oriented results to resolve specific challenges and issues.
2. Act as a liaison between the IT department, the client, and the sales department.
3. Utilize a consultative approach to meeting client database marketing objectives.
4. Handle difficult problems, situations, decision making, and delivery of unfavorable news in a professional, results-oriented manner sometimes with incomplete information.
5. Assist and coordinate aspects of projects and ensure cooperation and accountability from various departments.
6. Manage client expectations while working to foster a feeling of mutual respect between the client and the Company.
7. Provide packaged solutions, which utilize the complete breadth of knowledge on Company database products and services.
8. Develop and maintain key client relationships.
9. Initiate and follow through on continuous process improvements for database product line.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Proven technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
2. Strong project coordination and decision making skills.
3. Ability to sufficiently communicate in an articulate, professional manner.
4. Professionalism and interpersonal skills.
5. Self-initiative and leadership.
6. Ability to work within team environment
7. Ability to travel as needed.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's Degree in related field of study or equivalent is required.
2. 3 to 5 years of field related processing, direct marketing experience and customer service experience is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled