Business Systems Analyst II Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
Boston Scientific is looking for an HRIT Business Systems Analyst II to support and deliver strategic initiatives supporting the HR function. In this role you will be part of a team focused on completing the move to an integrated HR cloud-based platform (through managing the move from an on-premise SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) to SuccessFactors SaaS), implementing new applications/functionality and helping to build key capabilities. If you like a fast paced environment where what you do will make a significant impact then this is the role for you.
- Analyzes, specifies, designs, documents, tests and delivers business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements.
- Leads or supports the implementation and roll-out of new business applications and functionality.
- Leads projects or project work stream activities, working with internal & external cross-functional groups; May lead multiple project activities simultaneously.
- Adheres to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identifies dependencies and resource requirements.
- Appropriately documents and communicates meeting minutes and project status, escalates issues, identifies risks and risk mitigation and manages timelines and action items.
- Utilizes information systems to improve efficiency; identifies opportunities for improvement that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Liaise with business partners to understand business processes, prioritize needs and document requirements.
- Works closely with the development team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution is delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the business.
- May lead or assist in testing and implementation of business applications.
- Assures quality of business systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans, while working with quality assurance analysts to improve IT quality processes.
- Resolves issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
- Identifies areas for process improvement and establishes effective and efficient processes.
- Manages systems development or process improvement projects by applying project management methodology.
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Assure that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Bachelor's degree plus 3+ years of business analyst experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience partnering with vendor and business partners on projects
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience in test development and execution
- Experience in working with developers to provide business solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting issues with data
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong functional, technical and analysis capabilities
- Experience working with intergrations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills; attention to detail
- Experience with SuccessFactors cloud-based Human Management Software (a plus)
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Information Systems, Cloud, Testing, Technology, Quality