Business Systems Analyst II Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PURPOSE:
Boston Scientific is looking for an HRIT Business Systems Analyst II to support and deliver strategic initiatives supporting the HR function. In this role you will be part of a team focused on completing the move to an integrated HR cloud-based platform (through managing the move from an on-premise SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) to SuccessFactors SaaS), implementing new applications/functionality and helping to build key capabilities. If you like a fast paced environment where what you do will make a significant impact then this is the role for you.
- Analyzes, specifies, designs, documents, tests and delivers business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements.
- Leads or supports the implementation and roll-out of new business applications and functionality.
- Leads projects or project work stream activities, working with internal & external cross-functional groups; May lead multiple project activities simultaneously.
- Adheres to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identifies dependencies and resource requirements.
- Appropriately documents and communicates meeting minutes and project status, escalates issues, identifies risks and risk mitigation and manages timelines and action items.
- Utilizes information systems to improve efficiency; identifies opportunities for improvement that will best meet customer and company requirements.
- Liaise with business partners to understand business processes, prioritize needs and document requirements.
- Works closely with the development team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution is delivered according to the specifications and implementation needs of the business.
- May lead or assist in testing and implementation of business applications.
- Assures quality of business systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans, while working with quality assurance analysts to improve IT quality processes.
- Resolves issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
- Identifies areas for process improvement and establishes effective and efficient processes.
- Manages systems development or process improvement projects by applying project management methodology.
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Assure that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Bachelor's degree plus 3+ years of business analyst experience
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Experience partnering with vendor and business partners on projects
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience in test development and execution
- Experience in working with developers to provide business solutions
- Experience in troubleshooting issues with data
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong functional, technical and analysis capabilities
- Experience working with intergrations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills; attention to detail
- Experience with SuccessFactors cloud-based Human Management Software (a plus)
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Systems Analyst, Information Systems, Cloud, Testing, Technology, Quality