Business Systems Analyst III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
GenMark Diagnostics, Inc.
At GenMark, our work atmosphere is dynamic, fast-paced, and patient-focused. Working at GenMark is an opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly expanding company utilizing cutting edge technologies. GenMark's proprietary eSensor detection technology, combined with GenMark's ePlex sample-to-answer system, is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact, easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges.
Come work with the most innovative engineering and scientific team in molecular diagnostics!
As a part of the IT Department, this newly created role will serve as key player in a high visibility group. The Company is on the cusp of launching a new FDA cleared product in the US, having just launched in Europe last quarter. The IT Business Systems Analyst will lead the efforts in planning, implementation and support of business applications across our growing organization. You will work collaboratively with business users, technical staff, application providers and external consultants to develop solutions that meet business requirements in support of all corporate functions. GenMark is rapidly growing and we are looking for highly innovative, bright-minded and driven IT professionals seeking to make an impact during such a pivotal stage.
If you are looking for a fast paced, team oriented, exciting work environment, join us at GenMark!
* Lead the effort to document business requirements, write specifications, develop test plans, manage change requests, perform testing, coordinate training and create process flows related to business system functionality and business process.
* Manage and provide operational support for various business applications and interfaces associated with each application. ERP, Document Control systems, CRM, etc. (QAD, Master Control, Salesforce, 32Soft)
* Lead/Manage cross-functional teams to deliver business application projects on time and within budget.
* Responsible for bringing together key business system users on a regular basis and leading the group in defining, prioritizing, and executing process/system related improvements
* Prepare and present change control documentation for implementation of completed work prior to production installation
* Handle day-to-day operational support activities, issue management and resolution, and guide the business in its design, configuration and usage of QAD
* Support the Company s mission, vision, values and goals in performance of daily activities
* Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related area from an accredited institution is required.
* 7 + years with ERP administration and support.
* 5+ years experience developing, implementing and managing business application support processes
* 3+ years experience leading cross-functional teams to implement IT business applications.
* 2+ years experience working in FDA regulated and SOX compliant environment
* An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to business operations processes and systems (ERP, CRM, Quality System, Reporting and forecasting applications)
GenMark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind: GenMark is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at GenMark are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. GenMark will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. GenMark encourages applicants of all ages. GenMark participates in E-Verify. GenMark is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.