- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Business Systems Analyst/Raleigh only
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Business Systems Analyst/Raleigh NC only
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is responsible for providing oversight and coordination, performing research and analysis, and developing detailed business requirements and functional system designs for service requests and infrastructure projects in support of multiple Information Technology departments. Analysts are also responsible for the following activities.
* Validate requirements specifications and solution design with stakeholders, project team members, and senior management sponsors via an iterative and collaborative review and verification process to obtain consensus and approval.
* Ensure requirements are within approved scope and that no requirements are missed by conducting traceability evaluation and monitoring throughout the efforts lifecycle.
* Identify and manage scope concerns, risks and issues and escalate to appropriate team members and management as needed.
* Create and process project change requests when required.
* Schedule and facilitate required systems analysis customer and technical interviews, status meetings and topic meetings.
* Develop and maintain project plan, issues log, action item log, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts as required by governing methodology and departmental processes.
* Provide regular status updates to sponsor and executive management team.
* Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
* 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design is required.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.