Business Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY First American is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. Tracing our heritage back to 1889, First American was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. More information about the company can be found at www.firstam.com.
Define business processes and system alignment. Translate business requirements into system definitions and solutions. Strategic partner, acting as liaison between the user community and the technical applications development staff (may include offshore staff). Resolve system problems to ensure customer processes run smoothly. Implement system alignment with business processes.
* Technical and implementation focus is on providing standard applications to resolve business needs/issues.
* Participates in identifying business system requirements and related business/application solutions for a specific business need.
* Gathers customer requirements for customized system solutions and provides alternative solutions.
*Responsible for keeping their portion of the project in scope and tracking progress to ensure project deadlines and client (internal and external) expectations are being met.
*Determine and recommend business and/or technology solutions for increasing success of account (maintaining service levels as defined)
*Maximizing automation opportunities
*Strong leadership and ability to influence
*Acquire new data sets for title examiners
*Contributing to technology enhancements
* Has basic knowledge of general business environment/operation and has general cost benefit awareness.
* Solid working knowledge of standard features/functions of one or more application to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems.
* Good written and oral communication skills in order to define parameters to meet business requirements.
* Identifies/receives problem, researches alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus, and implements solutions for defined business processes.
* Has basic understanding of Data Analysis and/or relational databases.
* Has basic understanding of system integrations and supporting technologies.
* Standard Microsoft Office skill set.
* Generally requires BS Degree or equivalent work experience
* Typically have 2-5 years of directly related experience in Title Examination