Business Systems Workday Analyst, Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
The University of Chicago
Campus - Hyde Park, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Business Systems Workday Analyst, Senior will serve as key member of the Workday Solutions Team, responsible for leadership and support for both Workday operations and system implementation projects.
- Configure Workday to support core HCM, benefits, and payroll fixes and enhancements
- Create and maintain custom reports
- Maintain Workday training materials and quick reference guides
- Conduct training sessions for HR Partners and key campus roles
- Manage Workday communications to campus community
- Lead design sessions for enhancements and changes to Workday functionality
- Collaborate with functional teams to ensure policy aligns with practice
- Drive continuous improvement of Workday HCM
- Serve as a resource for Tier 3 end user support
- Participate in testing for semi-annual Workday updates
Systems Implementation Projects
- Serve as a Workday SME to ensure university is making sound business decisions during implementation efforts
- Collaborate with functional leads to capture and document business requirements
- Lead design sessions for new Workday functionality
- Develop and lead functional system testing
- Develop Workday training and communication plans to support new Workday functionality
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
The University of Chicago is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity / Disabled / Veterans Employer.
Job seekers in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process may contact Human Resources by calling 773-834-1841 or by emailing email@example.com with their request.