Business to Business Direct Merchandizer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
This position is part of the North America Transactional Go To Market Leader. This Merchandizer will own the design & execution for all initiatives supporting key verticals such as SMB, Education, Healthcare through Lenovo.com pages. The segment merchant will be responsible for working with the NA Geo Leaders to identify opportunities, coordinating marketing campaigns, and engaging the E-Comm team to drive creation of the specific offerings to Lenovo web pages, and channel support and delivery. Other metrics needed to drive the business include segment revenues vs. targets, customer demographic data and onsite behavioral data, such as customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be part of a collaborative, creative, and metrics-based team whose goal is to increase performance and revenue. The position will drive the lifecycle engagement through relevant contact, messaging, and offer strategies. The individual must be a self-starter and able to take projects from strategy through to execution with a high attention to detail coupled with innovative thinking.
The role of the Merchant is to plan, execute, and analyze merchandising projects to propel omni channel sales of all products into the B2B segment on Lenovo.com in adherence with strict deadlines. This includes coordinating the efforts of cross-functional team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
* Responsible for customer experience online including campaign planning, merchandising, requesting price actions, creation of new pages, and integration with external marketing teams to drive key metrics.
* Daily review of dashboards to drive their business.
* Understand traffic, segments and behavior of customers on laptop pages and optimize and personalize pages based on those metrics.
* Project manage launch activities.
* Create new offers or campaigns to promote Lenovo Products.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3 Years of merchandizing or marketing.
* Strong Analytical skills to measure, manager, analyze and report on key business metrics and imitative
* Ability to easily adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
* Excellent problem solving skills and innovative thinking required to maximize results, productivity & revenue
* Understanding of effective web design and knowledge of web marketing best practices
* Strong project management & organizational skills with the capability to manage many projects and collaborate cross functionally with Marketing, 4P, Channel, & Commercial Sales Teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.