This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Brookdale Dowlen Oaks 2250 North Dowlen Road Beaumont , TX 77706
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Remove soiled dishes, glasses and flatware from the tables
* Set and reset tables in preparation of dining service
* Keep bus stations stocked and organized
* Assist in service of resident tables whenever requested by the server
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Previous experience in a dining environment a plus
* Obtain and hold any local or state required food handling/supervision/sanitation licenses and/or certifications
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150027.aspx'