This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
* Ability to interact with guests.
* Current and relevant knowledge of film and entertainment content.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ensure cleanliness of the auditoriums, lounge, and bar.
* Assist wait staff and the bussing of tables.
* Clear and rest tables both before and after presentation.
* Maintain a clean and well stocked bus station at all times.
* Close doors to all auditoriums at start of each film.
* Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
* Assist with crowd control and seating of guests, as needed.
* Perform exit greetings at auditorium doors at the end of each presentation.
* Assist with back of house cleaning duties and trash removal.
* Complete all "side work" duties prior to the end of shift.
* Maintain supply closet inventory levels.
* Ensure alcohol is only consumed in designated areas.
* Possess a general knowledge of theatre policies, prices, menu, and bar selections.
* Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
* Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
* Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
* Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
* Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
* Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.* Age 18 or older
* Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, bending and traversing on a frequent basis.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
* Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.
* Ability to ascend and descend stairs.AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced environment.