This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR
American Girl Restaurant is hiring Bussers!!! If you thrive in a fast paced environment, want to work great hours (rarely work past 9:30pm) then this is the right place for you!
You must be willing to work Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. All positions require that you be available to work all shifts, to include an opening, mid-shift and closing shifts on any of these days. Work schedules will vary from week to week.
Purpose of Position:
* Create a positive, memorable experience for girls
* Impeccable customer service skills, ability to perform multiple tasks under pressure and knowledge of restaurant work
* Poise and positive demeanor required to qualify
* Ability to work as a team
* Friendly and engaging communication skills are required for constant personal interaction with guests and co-workers
* Must be able to carry a serving tray/beverage tray
* Strength, mobility and dexterity needed. You must be able to lift a 50 lb. bus tub
* Knowledge of New York State liquor laws, New York City sanitation laws and grading system required
Experience, Education & Skills
* Experience in a high volume and/or fine dining restaurant is required
* Banquet or catering experience is a plus
* Experience working with children helpful
* Evening and weekend work is required for this position
MORE ABOUT WHO WE ARE
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com ). The Mattel family of companies is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of toys and family products. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include BeForever , My American Girl , Girl of the Year , and Bitty Baby . Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Please apply online at www.americangirl.com
Connect with us on Facebook at American Girl Careers!
Affirmative Action Employer