This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Resolving supplier payment/shipping open issues, including SAP investigation
* Assist buyers in obtaining annual cost savings goals
* Assist buyers in developing sourcing strategies, commodity strategies, quoting, and sourcing suppliers
* Work with cross functional teams of Engineering, Systems Integration, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Engineering, Supply, Finance, and Manufacturing to resolve open issues
* Assist in supplier discussions on behalf of the buyer when reviewing open claims, negotiation updates, banks and incorrect contract pricing to secure optimal profit to cost margin
* Report results to Director of Interior Purchasing on behalf of the buyer *Internal Cost adjustment audits, analytical, and other tactical activities
* Completed Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or other related major.
* Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt, and be very organized.
* Must be capable of managing tactical workload while developing & implementing strategies and process improvements.
* Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, Word) and web-based applications.
* Experience in SAP is not required, however would be an advantage to have 1-2 years. Strong Communication with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally.
* Will be required to travel domestically 20%. May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.