This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Accountabilities
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced purchasing agent to join our team and immediately contribute to our success. We build high end manufacturing and food packaging parts and equipment. less than *xml:namespace prefix = \\"o\\" ns = \\"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office\\" /
The job duties include handling all phases of the procurement process such as receiving material requirements from the production team, daily interaction with vendors, obtaining quotes, issuing purchase orders and updating our ERP system. This position also plays a lead role in managing inventory levels, controlling costs, setting ordering points, minmax levels as well as monthly cycle counting and taking annual physical inventory. The purchasing agent also works closely with the production, engineering and scheduling staff to ensure that all projects are completed accurately, on time and in full.
* Preferably 5 years experience in a similar role andor a 2 or 4 year degree in Business, Supply Chain Mgmt or Accounting.less than *xml:namespace prefix = \\"o\\" ns = \\"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office\\" /
* Safety oriented
* Ability to interpret blueprints
* Strong communication skills
* Mechanical aptitude
* Detail orientedability to multi-task
* Strong computer skillsexperience with ERP software
* Time management skills