JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Due to continued growth we are looking to add to our existing Procurement Team. This position executes the primary Supplier Selection, Onboarding and Capacity Modelling elements of the Supply Chain Life Cycle Management. This position also supports the Supplier Development and Supplier Management activities. Buyer will develop knowledge of the service category to include best practices and associated materials in area(s) of responsibility. The primary result of these efforts is to contract with Capable, Qualified, Affordable and Reliable Contractors to fulfill services at client locations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Creates, manages and completes all facility maintenance (landscaping and seasonal snow removal) sourcing activity to ensure all requests for requisitions are complete
* Executes Supplier Selection activities including Compliance, Performance and Affordability. Negotiate to achieve positive account margin.
* Onboard Suppliers so that they are Compliant and able to perform to Client requirements without error. Maintains supplier information within supplier database. Creates and maintains supplier master data in ERP system as needed.
* Support Supplier Management Activities including performance feedback.
* Supports Supplier Development Activities and actively manages Supplier Capacity Modelling based on requirements.
* Actively manages Supplier Capacity Modelling based on requirements
* Interface with departments such as Operations, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Field Quality, and Compliance to ensure service requirements are being met.
* Assists Sr. Buyer with the Execution of daily work efforts, as appropriate. Provides back-up support for Sr. Buyer, as needed. Assists in training new procurement coordinators/specialists including ongoing mentorship.
* Promotes a positive safety culture by fully complying with all safety policies and procedures, and applicable federal, states and local regulations.
* Any other duties as requested by management
* Associates or Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain management, related field or the equivalent in education and work experience.
* 3-5 years related work experience; 1+ years general office experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Contracts Experiencerequired
* Negotiation Skills required
* Project Management preferred
* Certification in Supply Management Preferred
* Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) Preferred