C# ASP Dot Net Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for C# ASP DOT NET DEVELOPER for our client in LACEY, WA
JOB TITLE: C# ASP DOT NET DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: LACEY, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Extensive professional software development experience with C# and ASP.NET (preferably MVP and MVC frameworks) for web applications. Within the last twelve (12) months
* Proficiency in Object Oriented Design and Architecture.
* Professional experience with MS SQL Server (SQL Server 2008R2 or later).Within the last twelve (12) months
PERFORMS WORK THAT INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
* Performance or stabilization goal advanced applications programming, analysis, design and creation of application systems, and/or systems programming responsibilities from individual system languages to overall systems configuration, fault diagnosis and isolation, strategic planning, performance measurement and capacity planning and management and/or network design, implementation and performance testing.
* Has extensive involvement in analysis and requirements development, project management, applied quality control practices, and to have had complete responsibility for complete systems testing and implementation.
* Possess effective client interaction skills, exhibit a professional commitment to getting their work done and possess personal qualities that contribute to the work team environment. Is expected to be able to quickly assess a new situation and provide detailed guidance or problem resolution in the face of new or unfamiliar concepts and tools and oversee and assist others to successfully address these challenges.
* Under supervision of the Purchaser, Vendor staff is expected to handle problems which come to light during the project, to define, design, and create methods and processes to resolve specific problems and/or improve the efficiency/productivity of processes.
* Interacts with the Purchaser's technical staff and assists Vendor staff in successfully executing their responsibilities.
* No remote work will be allowed