C# Asset Management Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
* Design, develop, unit test, implement, and support solutions (applications, reporting, integration) to support initial rollout. Specifically the various integrations inbound and outbound of the OMS
* Build integration solutions leveraging SSIS for batch integration and IBM MQ / .NET (C#) for real-time based integration
* Build reporting solutions leveraging SSRS and .NET
* Work with the team to design appropriate data models for strategic data stores
* 5+ years experience in the asset management business, ideally with a buy-side multi-asset focus
* 5+ years experience delivering software as part of an Agile delivery team
* Expert working knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, and the .NET Framework; Strong database engineering skills on the MS SQL server platform
* Experience implementing front office solutions with the following security types: Equities, ETFs, Futures, Options, Structured Notes, FX, Total Return Swaps, Interest Rates Swaps, and Volatility Swaps
* Experience implementing an order management system (OMS); Charles River Development (CRD) preferred
* Expertise with the CRD Middle Tier, Web Services, and Messaging is a plus.
* Experience with security master solutions; MarkIT EDM preferred
* Strong knowledge of enterprise data management design and development principals
* Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
* Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills