C / C++ Engineer 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY C/C++ & Fortran based development in Agile
2. Database (Oracle or MS SQL)
3. Linux, Unix and windows
4. Element Management System or Network Management system
5. Power System Modelling & Operation, Optimization Techniques & Numerical Analysis Method
It would be more convenient to have 2 type of profiles: -
1. Electrical experts - Candidates strong in #5 with some experience in #1 to #4
2. Analysts - Candidates strong in #1 to #4
Overall 5+ years of experience in software application development with at least 2years of experience working with power system modelling and simulation, analysis and operation, optimization and numerical analysis methodology or Master's Degree.
Hands-on experience with EMS Applications: Generation Control, Network Analysis, Dispatcher Training Simulator.
Programming language - C/C++ and Fortran
Strong Database knowledge
Operating System - Linux, Unix and Windows.
Strong communication skills with ability to interact effectively with Team Members and Customers