This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Bachelor's degree plus 3+ years developing web based applications
* Demonstrates knowledge of SOLID design principles.
* Demonstrates excellent knowledge of C# and the .NET framework
* Demonstrates knowledge of NPM and Nuget
* Demonstrates knowledge of building REST services
* Demonstrates knowledge of Unit, Integration, and Performance testing
* Experience with Inversion Of Control design patterns
* Excellent software development and engineering skills on large-scale, mission-critical infrastructure applications
* Experience in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
* Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Must be autonomous, committed, flexible, customer focused and productive
* Design, write, test, & ship enterprise software
* Understand the current architecture, and adapt it as necessary
* Understand the business to the point you can abstract an explicit requirement into a future-proof solution
* Streamline for the ideal user experience
* Champion new ideas and technology to the team
* Find new ways to make us more efficient
* Work hard. Have fun.