This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Technology department delivers all technology solutions used within the firm. Our team seeks individuals that are highly proficient in their respective technology platform, articulate, solution driven, client focused and proactive in building their technology skills.
If you want to join a world-class investment management organization that operates in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and rewards talent with recognition and increased responsibility, then this is the right opportunity.
Develop solutions to provide customized systems for the firm's Research staff. Developer is expected to work closely with team lead as he/she works either independently or within a team. Should be self motivated and have a deep passion for technology with concentrated focus on the Object Oriented programming model.
5-7 years' experience in a formal development environment with 3-4 years developing or supporting financial data applications preferred.
- Ongoing design, development and maintenance of existing and new Front Office applications and systems
- Ability to communicate via producing documentation at all levels, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating systems knowledge with technology skills
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in supervising and executing all phases of the technology life cycle and testing methodologies
- Dedicated and conscientious
- Team player
- Demonstrated ability to produce results in complex environments.
- Strong C# programming experience is required
- Strong SQL development is required
- Strong entity framework programming experience is required
- ASP.NET MVC WEB API programming experience is a plus
- WPF programming experience is a plus
- Good sense of UI design is a plus
- Exposure to Angular JS is a plus
- Familiar with US and International Equity markets.
- Able to translate business requirements into technical specifications.