C# Dot Net Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for C# DOT NET DEVELOPER for our client in OLYMPIA, WA
JOB TITLE: C# DOT NET DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: OLYMPIA, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
Dot Net development teams will be responsible to analyze, design, code, test, implement and document business solutions on agency's various .Net projects. The developer will also contribute to developing business and functional requirements for the IT software application development project, as well as code and test.
Suitable candidate will have a proven track record working in .NET, C#, Java Script, XML, Web Services, MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery, SQL Scripts and SQL Reporting Services on software application development projects. Candidate will have a wide breadth of IT knowledge and experience. Documented IT experience should include (but not be limited to): experience in all phases of the standard IT Software Development Lifecycle and experience in different IT environments (such as Enterprise, Small Business and Government)
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Expert in writing SQL Scripts.
* Generate XML files
* Communicate with web services to send and receive data.
* Develop Reports in SQL Reporting Services.
* Obtain an understanding of key business needs and work directly with end users to create effective solutions.
* Elicit, understand, and document complex business processes and translate them into solutions.
* Interact and consult with senior and midlevel managers of business units, as well as key Subject Matter Experts.
* Exercise excellent communication skills for communicating various system issues and meeting the customer's expectations.
* Participate in workshop/interview meetings with business/application owners and end users
* Effectively manage time to assure commitments are met on time.
* Application Integration of .NET environments, and third party tools.
* Employ source code repository check-in processes.
* Employ a strong team-oriented focus