C# ETL Developer 8/16/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The chosen candidate will be supporting the Prime Brokerage business team. The responsibilities will be to understand business and softwarerequirements, plan and implement software solutions, perform unit and integration testing, troubleshoot and documentation
* BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
* 5-7+ years experience developing software applications within Financial Services
* Substantial work experience at a Prime Brokerage, Hedge Fund, Asset Management Firm or Trade Processing organization is essential.
* Knowledge and experience processing trade flow for Fixed Income, Equities and Options products.
* Expert level programming skills in C# programming. A deep understanding of Object Oriented design principles is required.
* Highly proficient in SQL programming, database design and store procedures on Microsoft SQL Server or Sybase platforms.
* Experience using ETL tools, either Microsoft SQl Server Integration Service or Pentaho Spoon.
* Experience with reporting systems, Microsoft SQL Server Report Server or equivalent.
* Demonstrable experience designing and developing multi-tier system, real-time applications interfaces, web service (SOAP and RESTful API), Java Messaging Service or MQ technologies in a mission-critical environment.
* Experience with source code management platforms, specifically Perforce, SVN or equivalent.