C# Financial Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAn Investment Bank in Manhattan is seeking a SoftwareDeveloper for a full-time position.
* As a member of the front-office technology team, you will work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team developing cutting edge solutions to meet the needs for the Capital Markets business. Your responsibilities will include -
* Design and implementation of technology solutions to support Sales & Trading, Market Risk, Credit, Modelling Quants, Legal & Compliance.
* Help developing the next generation trading platform based on a services-based architecture using latest technologies and industry best-practices.
* Following the Agile SDLC, and potentially work on multiple projects at a time which will require excellent time-management and organization skills.
* Expectation of contribution to the team at a high level and taking on responsibilities commensurate with your experience.
* Must have strong demonstrated IT experience in software design & implementation of front office applications in a hand on development role.
* Strong software development skills with Microsoft .NET technologies using C#, WPF/XAML, WCF, FIX protocol. Experience with PRISM/Unity framework and Excel/VBA a plus.
* Excellent understanding of - Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns, SOA application design, RESTful web-services, Messaging systems, Distributed Caches, Data Modelling.
* Proficient in SQL and Database Management, Oracle experience preferred.
* Working knowledge of FICC products. Derivatives experience preferred.
* Experience working in fast paced Agile SDLC team with daily SCRUM and JIRA system.
* Results oriented team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Comp Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.