JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT ARE BUILDING AN APPLICATION FOR CORPORATE AP/GL, PAYROLL, HR , TALENT MANAGEMENT ETC
MUST HAVE THE ACCOUNTING FINANCE KNOWLEDGE.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role will development and support technology initiatives for the Finance department. The Finance department supports Accounts / Payable, Corporate General Ledger, Procurement, Payroll, Human Resources, Valuation Testing, and Compensation business functions. The department platform and technology initiatives include a suite of custom built applications and vendor software closely integrated with the Dynamics Solomon GL platform.
The developer must have experience with the Microsoft development platform, C#/.Net, and SQL-Server technologies. Additionally, experience utilizing development methodologies such as Agile, Test oriented development, and source code management is needed.
Primary Responsibilities include:
* Gather business requirements from end users/project leads/managers.
* Produce high level and detailed technical architectures.
* Develop proof of concept models to support design efforts.
* Develop high quality software solutions.
* Evaluate and recommend the use of vendor solutions and tools, when applicable.
* A DEVELOPMENT BACKGROUND IN BUILDING APPLICATIONS USING MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGIES FOR CORPORATE GENERAL LEDGERS, FINANCE, OR OTHER CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENTS.
* EXPERIENCE WITH C#/.NET PLATFORM INCLUDING AT EXPERIENCE WITH THESE .NET TECHNOLOGIES WINFORMS, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, AND SOAP OR RESTFUL API.
* EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH DATA MODELING, INCLUDING RELATIONAL DESIGN AND EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING IN MS SQL-SERVER AND SQL.
* Object-oriented programming experience and experience with advanced object-oriented frameworks and serialization mechanisms.
* Strong communication skills, and experience managing small projects. Preferred project management experience using Agile methodology.
* Good analytical skills
* Dedicated, detail oriented, and conscientious
* Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
* Experience configuring application servers (Tomcat, IIS).
* Knowledge of Documentum and Captiva software platforms and programming APIs.
* Experience with ASP or VB/VB Script/VBA for Excel.
* Knowledge of a variety of financial instruments, products and services.