C++ Market Data Developer 8/26/2016
Open Systems technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The lead C++ Developer will be working on low-latency Market Data applications to support various trading systems
* Participate in full life cycle of the product, from requirements review, to design, implementation, testing, and peer reviews up through and including quality assurance testing and production support.
* Maintain and enhance automated functional test environments
* Research and investigate new solutions and designs to enhance the current product.
* 2+ yearsC++/4+ years of C development
* 3+ years of Linux, BSD or Solaris on x86 64 bit hardware
* 2+ years of experience with Unix sockets, TCP/IP and UDP Network Protocols
* 1+ years of experience with various scripting languages
* Experience with writing a compiler or interpreter, real-time or embedded high performance systems are a plus.
* Familiarity with development tools and network analyzers
* Demonstrated solid troubleshooting skills (i.e. figuring out memory corruption crashes, deadlock, performance bottlenecks. memory synchronization)