C# .NET Developer (Full-stack)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLIAISON STAFFING is looking for a talented senior C# DOT NET DEVELOPER (FULL-STACK) to join our top financial client's team for the long-term to help work on their trading software!
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC (On-site Interview required)
DURATION: 12-18 monthContract-to-Hire
The position will be responsible for tasks related to architecture, design, development and testing of C# / .Net based Windows components. Developer/Analyst role is required to work with a team, embedded with the Treasury Technology organization in Charlotte, designing and build front-to-back trading system and supporting sub-systems. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
* Because this is a team environment, good communication skills, problem solving skills and a highly professional attitude are essential.
* Candidates must also show characteristics including strong work ethic, leadership, attention to detail, assertiveness and initiative.
* This role is ideally suited for a strong technical developer who can take an assignment from design through implementation with minimal direction.
* The general criteria for any candidate includes hard working, driven to succeed in a highly competitive environment
* Strong understanding of .NET APIs and associated technology with a minimum of 7 years of core C# development experience
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
* Strong working knowledge of the .NET Framework Class Library
* Good understanding of the Object-Oriented paradigm, design patterns and proper class design
* Good understanding of relational databases - preferably MS SQL Server
* Good understanding of private equity investments
* Experience in Agile Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
* Advanced computer science degreepreferred