C# .Net Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
In this position you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. You will be responsible for the design, development and testing of software applications and will take an active role in these efforts. You will be required to create software design documents and develop software test procedures.
You will collaborate with other engineers in the organization and are expected to facilitate and participate in software design and code reviews.
Requirements for this position include:
* BSEE, BSCE, BSCS or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience developing using C# and .NET (4.0 or higher preferred)
* 2+ years of experience using WPF/XAML/Blend and Windows Forms.
* 2+ years of practical experience designing Windows Front End/User Interfaces.
* Excellent problem solving and communications skills
* Demonstrated experience in developing quality, maintainable and well-designed software
* Proven track record of success with the ability and willingness to share information and cross-train peers
* Solid understanding of OOP, MVVM, and UI design patterns.
* Experience with UML notations is highly desired.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.