C# Technical Architect 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: C# TECHNICAL ARCHITECT - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: MOUNDS VIEW, MN
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY :
* Must understand the architecture of the application and contribute to enhancing the architecture / laying out new architecture for application development.
* Must be a hands-on developer for resolving complex technical problems.
* Must conduct code-reviews at all layers of the application architecture.
* Guide, mentor and influence architectural guidelines and principles adoption
* Must be able to work with all developers and QA members, understand their tasks and provide assistance in resolving issues at code level.
* Must fully understand functional side of the application and provide suggestions.
* Must have excellent communication skills. Must be very confident and effective in technical documentation, e-mail and oral communication.
* Must be up to date on technology trends. Be willing to embrace quickly the transitions in technology, do R&D and propose solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :
* Must have architected a .NET solution before. Must have in-depth understanding of all layers of a solution's architecture.
* Good working Knowledge in C#, SQL, WCF and SRSS
* Hands on experience with microservices based architecture and microservices technologylandscape.
* Expertise in Database design and buildingmigrating from existing Application
* Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing priorities and business direction.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with Agile/Scrum environment
* Desirable to have prior experience in Medical/Health Care domain