CA Workload Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for CA WORKLOAD AUTOMATION ENGINEER for our client in DALLAS, TX
JOB TITLE: CA WORKLOAD AUTOMATION ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* CAWA SME with 8 to 10years of experience in CAWA batch scheduling .
* Install and configure CAWA software and agents .
* Troubleshoot CAWA agent connectivity issues .
* Migrate batch jobs from Redwood to CAWA.
* Implement Automation features of CAWA
* Knowledge of Redwood and SAP is a plus.
* Migration between any Scheduling Tools to CAWA.
* Handling security, Topology section
* Scheduling a new application, creating an event and defining jobs and all the parameters
* Handling quarterly TemporarySchedule changes.
* Providing advice to the project team on how the application/jobs to be scheduled according to their requirements.
* Handling CAWA tool- Services section (including updating GV).
* Adding a POC entry ,changing alerts and severity for the jobs
* Resolving queries from AM Team
* Migrations and handling priority tickets.