This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE : MECHANICAL CAD ADMIN
LOCATION: REDMOND, WA
DURATION: FULL TIME
SKILLS: Administrator, PTC products, Consumer Electronics domain is preferred.
* Creo Parametric 3.0 administration And/or (both preferred)Windchill PDMLink 10.1 or 10.2 administration Beneficial/preferred application experience/familiarity:
* MS SQL Server WIndchill API'sWindchill ProjectLinkCreo ViewCreo SimulateModelCheckJava
* Good project-coordination, communication and interpersonal skills
* As a member of a dedicated mCAD team this person will support administrative functions for the mCAD ecosystem within MS Hardware.
* Activities include Creo Parametric installation, configuration and enterprise deployment
* Support creation and maintenance of Creo mCAD standards
* As a PDMLink administrator this person will support front end administration including creation and maintenance of library and product containers, account creation, policy and access controls, Creo interoperability, profiles, preferences & workflows
* As a back end administrator this person will support PDMLink installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance, lifecycles, as well as update/upgrade/rehost/migrate efforts.
* BS or 2 yr tech credential with related focus (drafting/design/etc) Minimum 2+ years relevant experience administering PTC products in an enterprise environment.