This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONReturning Candidate*
Log back in!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
* Attend and participate in project meetings.
* Prepare complete and accurate preliminary, construction, and as-built drawings from 3-Dconcepts and designs.
* Identify value-engineeringopportunities and recommend appropriate changes to improve fabrication and installation & dismantle performance.
* Verify Work Order information with Project Management for accuracy andcompleteness.
* Make drawing revisions required by Project Management.
* Develop and prepare complete fabrication drawings
* Prepare complete assembly drawings.
* Become proficient detailing (including layout and piece counts) for GES proprietysystems: GEM, Hardwall and Designer Series.
* Become proficient detailing (including layout and piece counts) custom exhibit projectsincluding fabrication details for wood, metal and plasticfabrication.
* Become proficient producing programs for the CNC Router.
* Demonstrate experience in workingwith multiple projects with limited time constraints.
* Demonstrate basic understanding ofdirectory structuring, file management, and filearchiving.
* Demonstrate ability to work in a3-D environment and understand spatial relationships.
* Demonstrate excellentorganizational, oral, and written communication skills.
* Must be able to work overtimehours to complete production drawings needed to meet GES businessrequirements.
* Experience in independentlyproducing programs for the CNC Router a plus
Associates Degree or technicaleducation equivalent in design / drafting with emphasis in the use of CAD in a3-D environment or equivalent on the job experience.
Demonstrate proficiency in the useof AutoCAD 2000 or higher.
Minimum 3 years experience usingAutoCAD, Minimum 1year on-the-job 3DModeling experience
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Word, Outlook & Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace, and where allowed by law, conditions offers of employment on satisfactory completion of a drug screen and passing of a background check.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or unable to access or use this application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.