This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
Dynalectric Colorado, a wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. is one of the nation s leading electrical contractors, meeting the needs of Colorado since 1951. Dynalectric Colorado has been successful by following the principles of superior service, technological leadership, and a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Job Title: CAD/Revit Drafter
Job Summary: The CAD/Revit Drafter is responsible for the development, implementation and hands-on application of the Virtual Design, Preconstruction, Coordination & Construction process throughout each phase of project delivery. The Drafter is responsible for communicating with Dynalectric Colorado's project teams to ensure planning and utilization of 3D representations of the built environment to evaluate the most efficient execution plan and construction schedule. The Drafter is responsible for modeling a positive attitude and creating a productive team atmosphere within the department, across the company, and within integrated multi-trade teams. The Drafter supports the company's success by ensuring good business practices and compliance with Dynalectric Colorado and EMCOR policies and procedures and public company requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have the ability to efficiently use 2D and 3D computer aided drafting software.
* Draft technical details.
* Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
* Create shop drawings that encompass all the information field personal/pre-fab shop need to efficiently build electrical assemblies.
* Create and store drawings electronically.
* Keep up to date with new and evolving technology.
Plan the layout of electrical equipment and conduit.
* Have the ability to read prints and understand the most cost effective routing and installation methods
* Must keep up to date with the current National Electrical Code.
* Read and understand submittal information
Must be an effective communicator
* Confer with project team and other personnel to resolve problems.
* Participate in coordination meetings with other trade.
* Be able to communicate Dynalectrics spatial requirements and routing needs to other trades.
* Must have the ability to lead other trades in 3D coordination.
* BA/BS degree from an accredited four-year college or university OR an equivalent combination of education and experience in the construction industry.
* Must be able to prepare project drawings for the projects assigned
* Knowledge of the NEC a plus.
* Electrical experience a plus
* Ability to make good business decisions
* Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled