CADD Operator - Charlotte, NC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKleinfelder is an employee-owned architectural, engineering, and science consulting firm providing solutions to meet our world's complex infrastructure and natural resource challenges.
Kleinfelder has nearly 2,000 employee-owners with offices nationwide and abroad. With over 50 years of experience, Kleinfelder's reputation for providing innovative, commonsense solutions to the most complex challenges has solidified its status as a trusted partner to its global clients and a leader in the industry. Working as a team, Kleinfelder's bright people will deliver the right solutions.
Kleinfelder's North Carolina area is looking for a CADD Operator to join our engineering team. The position is open in either our Greensboro, Charlotte or Morrisville, NC offices.
The ideal candidate's primary role will include the production of client CAD deliverables and close coordination with the engineering staff on small to large transportation projects.
The successful candidate will:
* have at least 3 years of computer aided drafting experience.
* work in a team environment and be responsible for preparing plans utilizing Bentley MicroStation and Geopak
* be able to follow proper procedures, perform accurate computations, and maintain cordial relationships with coworkers and clients, etc.
* be proficient in MS Office, including Word and Excel. Bentley gINT experience is a plus.
* have experience establishing, documenting and implementing CAD standards and processes
* have excellent communication skills
* have the ability to train and support a diverse user group
* preparing various support graphics for reports and other staff needs.
* transforming initial rough field documentation and drawings into working documents using MicroStation.
* creating complex assignments requiring knowledge of advanced MicroStation techniques.
Two-year technical degree in Computer Aided Drafting or equivalent experience required.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)