CAE, Sr I 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Provides technical FPGA expertise during the installation, implementation, and maintenance of our products into for our client s businesses. Ensures that client s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification. May also provide internal and external technical guidance and support.
This is the ideal role for you if you:
* Have a basic overall understanding of the design process.
* Have strong communication skills.
* Are proficient with Tcl scripting, UNIX, HDL (Verilog/VHDL) with a strong understanding of FPGA design flow.
* Are knowledge of competitive EDA tool products and product knowledge in the areas of Timing, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Place and Route is preferred.
* BSEE with a minimum of 7 years of direct related experience in the FPGA business.
* Possesses a solid understanding of FPGA s plus working knowledge of one other related area.
* Ability to resolves issues in creative ways.
* Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
* Executes projects from start to completion.
* Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
* Determines and develops recommendations to solutions.
* Works on team-driven or task-oriented projects.
* May guide more junior peers with aspects of their job. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.