This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
University of Kansas Hospital
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details
I am at least 18 years of age
I am authorized to work in the United States
I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Catering Coordinator.
* Performs cashier duties in cafeteria.
* Sets up, monitors and/or serves catering events located within the medical center complex.
* Performs other duties in the Dietary Department.
* Cleans any equipment in the performance of duties.
* Maintains work and/or service areas according to department requirements and supervisor assignments.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Experience in food service, catering/banquets and/or cashiering is preferred.
* Basic mathematical skills.
* Ability to work independently while under pressure and within tight timelines.
* Team player with good work ethics.
The University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to be considered for employment, benefits and conditions of employment, and to participate in or benefit from education programs and activities, regardless of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. A university community that provides equal opportunity for all will make significant strides towards the elimination of discrimination.
It is the mission of the Equal Opportunity Office to create a community of equality and inclusiveness that provides full and fair opportunities for all persons and to foster an intellectually and culturally diverse environment of learning and leadership where all individuals are valued, respected, and unhindered in their pursuit of excellence in their work and education.