CATERING TO YOU ASSOCIATE [FOOD AND NUTRITION]
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Catering Associate at Meridian includes:
* Preparing and maintaining adequate levels of food and supplies.
* Responsible to transport and serve food to patients, making sure patient diet order standards and guidelines are followed as set forth by the department of Food and Nutrition.
* Must maintains an orderly and clean dining room environment and department.
* Ability to juggle tasks and meet deadlines is a must.
* No less than exceptional service is expected.
* Woprking with Nursing Team
* Works with Patients and Guest
* Works with Mamagement Team
* Must have High School Diploma or GED.
* At least 2 years experience in Healthcare preferred.
* Food service experience required.
* Good communication and Customer Service skills required
* Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
* Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays when needed.
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.