CATERING TO YOU ASSOCIATE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Catering To You Associate at Meridian includes:
* The Catering Associate is responsible for preparing and maintaining adequate levels of food and supplies.
* Daily interaction working with patients and/or patient families and nurses.
* Responsible for sitting with patients and/or families to go through daily food selections and menus.
* Responsible to review/edit diet menus and enter into computer system.
* Take patients food orders, prep meal trays and transport/serve meals to patient rooms
* Making sure patient diet order standards and guidelines are followed as set forth by the department of Food and Nutrition
* Must maintain an orderly and clean dining room environment and department
* Ability to juggle tasks and meet deadlines is a must
No less than exceptional customer service is expected
* Must have High School Diploma or GED.
* At least 2 years experience in Healthcare preferred.
* Food service experience required.
* Good communication and Customer Service skills required.
* Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
* Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays when needed.
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.