CCA Revenue Specialist (11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 2/11/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONSimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security, and communications systems. Our continued success and growth has produced a need for the following position in our Westminster, MA location.
EXPECTATION FOR ALL EMPLOYEES:
SimplexGrinnell adheres to a core set of values and ideals that guides our actions as an employer and our operations as a business that provides fire and life-safety systems and services. We strive for excellence, and seek the honor of being recognized as a world-class company. We are committed to teamwork, customer service, honesty and integrity and to being a strong partner with our communities. We strive to create a work environment where all people are treated equally and with respect, and are mindful of the environment and our role in protecting it.
SUMMARY: The primary function of this position is to enter PMA service agreements in accordance with established policies and procedures to maximize revenue, margin, operating income (OI), and cash flow.
Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Review and approval of new customer orders
* Data Entry of PMA contracts
* Review, update, create Customer Master information
* Calling customers to review contract specifications
* Provide field training as needed.
* Work with field office personnel and Order to Cash Management to identify process deficiencies and implement established best practices.
* Follow up and work with field operations utilizing risk and opportunities reports.
* High School Diploma / GED required
* BS/BA Degree (Accounting, Business, or Finance related concentration) preferred.
* 1 years related billing/customer service experience preferred
* Billing/customer service experience in the construction industry a plus.
* Microsoft Office proficient
* Detail oriented with good follow through
* Good communication and analytical skills required
This position does not include relocation.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume by accessing Careers at http://www.tyco.com/ or Job Opportunities at http://simplexgrinnell.ia/.
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits programs.
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
The company reserves the right to amend, modify and/or change the content of this description at any time without prior notification to the effected employees