CCAR / BAU Internal Auditors
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: CCAR/BAU INTERNAL AUDIT ANALYST - FOCUS ON DATA AND IT
CLIENT /LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY
* Knowledge/Skills required: Internal Audit focusing on Data and IT aspects of CCAR
* Level: MANAGER
* Assist in the execution of various aspects of a banks' internal audit plan, performing design effectiveness and operational effectiveness assessment, audit fieldwork, assessment of control framework, drafting of audit reports, maintaining discussions w/ business owners
* Must understands the application audit controls, data audit controls, Must be efficient in writing audit work papers
* Bachelor's or high level degree in accounting, finance, math, business, statistics, etc.
* Minimum of 6 years of IT auditing experience preferably in the banking/finance industry
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in CCAR
CLIENT IS REQUIRING DATA/ IT AUDIT AND CCAR EXPERIENCE