This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Title: CCAR Consultant
Location: Boston, MA
Terms: 6+ Month Contract
Submission Process: If interested, please reply with a copy of your resume, phone number, and requested compensation range
The Regulatory Capital Reporting team is responsible for the complete and accurate filing of regulatory financial reports such as the FR Y-14. More specifically, the CCAR Regulatory Capital Reporting consultants are responsible for developing and working with an internal team of analysts, who'll work on the regulatory capital reporting submissions. In addition, looking for people that have modelling experience and can help complete an accurate and acceptable CCAR submission to the Fed. Any experience iwth Moody's and/or QRM is highly desirable.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Management, or Finance is required, a Master's degree in Finance/Accounting or MBA is a plus
- At least 8 years of financial or management reporting experience is required
- Previously regulatory reporting, CCAR, audit, and internal controls experience is required
- Must have strong experience and skill with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent team leadership and managerial skills are required
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational, project management, and analytical skill
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills are required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.