CCAR Data Audit SME # 082545
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/21/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Stellennummer:
CCAR DATA AUDIT SME # 082545
UNTERNEHMENS BERBLICK CREDIT SUISSE
Die Credit Suisse ist ein weltweit f hrender Verm gensverwalter mit besonderen Kompetenzen in den Bereichen Investment Banking und Asset Management. Die Bank wurde 1856 gegr ndet und hat sich zu einem Global Player mit ber 45 000 Mitarbeitenden in 50 L ndern entwickelt. Mit neuer F hrung und neuer Strategie sowie einer optimierten globalen Unternehmensorganisation sind wir auf Wachstum ausgerichtet. Durch die Zusammenarbeit der verschiedenen Gesch ftsbereiche, Divisionen und Regionen entwickeln wir innovative L sungen f r die Anforderungen unserer Kunden und unterst tzen unsere Mitarbeitenden bei ihrer beruflichen Entwicklung. Die kontinuierliche Investition in unsere Mitarbeitenden geniesst bei uns hohe Priorit t. Wir bieten daher regelm ssig Schulungen sowie Gelegenheiten f r Networking und berufliche Mobilit t an. Gestalten Sie gemeinsam mit uns die Zukunft der Credit Suisse.
In this role, the candidate will manage the data workstream on the dedicated CCAR IA Team. This team provides a comprehensive program of audit coverage across the CCAR programme to provide assurance over the Bank s submission process through end-to-end validation and review of controls framework. The individual will be responsible for planning and executing data audits as well supporting the data elements of integrated business audits.
* Develop and executes a robust CCAR Data Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for assigned businesses in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations, and Credit Suisse policies.
* Deliver on time high quality data audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
* Responsible for assessing the quality of the data attributes used for CCAR modeling. This requires hands-on data analytics and/or model development experience, and the ability to interact with the model developers, model validation, technology, and the risk and finance units.
* Develops effective senior line management relationships and has a solid understanding of the businesses.
* Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the Bank and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
* Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or executive management partners. May negotiate internally often at higher levels on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
* Ensure delivery of consistent and standardized methodology for risk data quality, risk data governance, risk data quality lifecycle, mitigating actions, including the application and compliance with the Bank's policies, processes, controls, standards, methodologies and framework.
* Plan and help manage the audit execution plan for data quality (accuracy, completeness, and integrity), data input, rules/expectations across functional areas and systems to ensure accurate reporting of CCAR data and /or implementation of stress scenarios for forecasting.
* Oversee the execution of tests for data validation and control framework for the FED Stress test report submissions.
* Develop continuous data validation and control framework for the FRB stress test and report submissions.
* Review data work done for the activities of the CCAR work streams to ensure the functions are organized, efficient, and produce accurate financial actuals.
* Provide systemic and thematic issues and raise cross-functional topics as a result of data audits related to CCAR/DFAST sections of Capital Planning.
* Understand and review the CCAR functionalities as per the CCAR procedures, guidelines as prescribed by the FRB.
* Works closely and collegially within IA (with Risk, Finance and Technology audit teams) and with line management and control functions to ensure efficient and effective provision of independent audit assurance.
* BA/BS or equivalent and minimum of 4-6 years work experience within financial services. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
* Proficient working knowledge of SQL, Access, Excel and Tableau and skills to perform data analysis/test automated controls.
* An understanding of basic financial analysis is a primary requirement, plus knowledge of predictive modeling tools and statistical software such as SAS, SPSS and R preferred.
* Good knowledge of CCAR process and regulatory structure of financial services and banking industry and current regulatory guidance.
* Specific subject matter expertise regarding data management control disciplines and a solid understanding of Enterprise Risk Management concepts, especially those associated with the Operational Risk Management and Basel II Frameworks.
* Deep focus on internal controls and integrity of data.
* Experience in financial and regulatory systems architecture.
* Experience in auditing financial services organizations or relevant market risk management experience in products offered is preferred but not required.
* Lead for large scale technology or financial regulatory audits.
* Prior CCAR/DFAST or regulatory reporting experience preferred.
* Excellent team work and communication skills, commitment to meeting deadlines.
* Excellent work-paper and report writing skills.
* outstanding analytical skills and practical application in complex scenarios.
* Demonstrable experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
* Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY-ERKL RUNG
Die Credit Suisse f rdert Chancengleichheit. Kulturelle Vielfalt verschafft uns einen Wettbewerbsvorteil auf dem globalen Markt und ist entscheidend f r unseren Erfolg.