CCAR Market Risk Capital Adequacy Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
CCAR MARKET RISK CAPITAL ADEQUACY SPECIALIST
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
* A key member of the market risk capital adequacy team.
* Coordinate across the global market risk department to complete all requirements of the capital adequacy (CCAR) process.
* Develop and manage the timelines for key deliverables and milestones for each CCAR cycle.
* Key capital adequacy contact for groups outside of market risk including the CCAR program group, credit risk, operational risk, technology, the front office and enterprise risk management.
* Coordination with the market shock team, projections team and 14Q team to ensure consistency of results and approaches.
* Responsible for the entirety of the results for the capital adequacy process, including the consistency and submission of the final documentation.
* Coordination with technology and change groups to make certain key capabilities are known, scoped and delivered.
* Help establish capital adequacy best practices.
* Risk management experience.
* Direct CCAR experience.
* Excellent understanding of market risk measurement frameworks (e.g. VaR, Stressed VaR and IRC within market risk).
* Excellent understanding of the fundamentals of risk models, especially stress testing models.
* Experience helping a large organization manage through complex problems with proven results.
* A degree-level education (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline (Finance and accounting).
* 5 years of experience and Post graduate qualifications within a relevant field (MS- Finance, MBA, etc.) and additional certifications such as CFA, FRM, PRIMA preferred.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.