CCAR - Market Risk Scenario Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
CCAR - MARKET RISK SCENARIO ANALYST
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Market Risk and Liquidity Management ( MLRM ) is an independent function responsible for the management of market risk in the Investment Bank. The role is for an experienced risk professional to join the MLRM team responsible for CCAR and related scenarios.
Key aspects of the job include:
* Working as an integral part of the MLRM CCAR Team.
* Key part of the team responsible for central ownership of all CCAR related processes for market risk serving as global central point of contact for all CCAR initiatives within MLRM.
* Key contributor to the CCAR/GMS results across market risk including, analysis and documentation in coordination with business aligned risk managers.
* Help design, deliver and sign off on CCAR related work streams (14A, Global Market Scenarios).
* Work closely with other CCAR teams to ensure market risk deliverables are well understood and actioned.
* Help to design, run, and review reports to monitor key risk scenarios relevant for the US Legal Entity.
* Work across risk managers in designing, reviewing and signing off on CCAR and scenario results and assume ownership of certain related key US Legal Entity metrics.
* Work with Front Office, IT, and other risk groups on large firm-wide regulatory initiatives related to the CCAR.
* College Graduate.
* Understanding and experience across various financial products (fixed income, equities, interest rates, FX).
* Understanding and experience of key risk concepts (DV01, Greeks, VaR, SVaR, Scenarios, etc).
* 3-7 years of Market risk experience strongly preferable.
* Understanding and experience in CCAR preferable.
* Understanding of a risk management department (organization/function) preferable.
* Demonstrated technical/quantitative experience.
* Self starter with ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks, project manage their completion, and deliver under tight timelines, proven persistence.
* Solid written and verbal communication skills.
* Solid Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills.
* Ability to discuss and present topics with senior level managers.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.