CCAR - Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID:
CCAR - SENIOR REGULATORY REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
This position is a CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review) Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant within CCAR, Americas, based in Raleigh, North Carolina. This department has teams in New York and Raleigh and provides line support in preparing and submitting the CCAR FR Y-14A report. The core purpose of this position is to support the timely and accurate production of the firm's CCAR FR Y-14A reporting for its U.S. Intermediate Holding Company ("IHC") on a routine, recurring basis. This report will be filed with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York commencing in 2017. This position includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
* Assist in execution of 14A regulatory reporting processes and related activities, including reconciliations and review processes.
* Working with 14A team, other CCAR teams (such as 14Q/M), and various cross functional CS departments to understand workflow, handoffs, reconciliations, and data sources in order to accurately produce the regulatory reports and implement FRB (Federal Reserve Board) changes to the reports.
* Generation of quarterly actuals data for jumping off points for CCAR projections.
* Participate in user acceptance testing of the 14A report as technology solutions are delivered.
* Becoming the subject matter expert ("SME") with respect to assigned functional area(s) of the CCAR reports filed on behalf of the IHC and the data underlying them.
* Responsible for process flows and internal control documentation and participating in internal control testing.
* Updating capital plan supporting documentation for the 14A report.
* Supporting internal and external audit reviews.
* Maintaining well-documented desktop procedures.
* Preparing ad hoc analysis reports.
* Related special project/analysis work, as required.
* 5+ year s work experience in finance, reporting, accounting (preferably within the banking/capital markets space and/or public accounting).
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting (CPA preferred).
* Prior experience of CCAR execution advantageous, but not required.
* Solid financial and business analysis skills; excellent problem solving skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and the will to work intensely towards challenging goals with persistence.
* Capability to develop trusting, long-term relationships with colleagues
* Demonstrate ability to keep up-to-date with emerging business, economic, and market trends.
* Solid team player.
* Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
* PowerPoint & Excel required as baseline skills.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.