CCAR Technical Writer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION1) 4 to 6 years of strong experience in regulatory reporting, preferrably CCAR and Stress Testing, working with large banking organizations
2) Strong knowledge of Capital Planning process and project roadmap
3) Strong documentation experience particularly related to Capital Plan, Governance processes, Risk Policies, DFAST submission, Model Documentation, etc.
4) Abiliity to work with cross-functional team with various stakeholders at different levels
5)) Good knowledge of financial products across various asset classes
6) Good knowledge of risk management principles and risk measurement methodologies
7) Excellent MS office and communication skills (Written & Oral) are mandatory
8) Accustomed to working in quick-turn around and result-driven environment
1) Responsible for creation and documentation of materials related to CCAR and DFAST submisssion
2) Resposible for writing / editing of Capital Plan and supporting documents either fully or partially with respect to annual and mid-cycle CCAR / DFAST submission
3) Responsible for setting up a framework for editing and review of CCAR documentation
4) Creation of documentation templates for Capital Plan and related documents
5) Perform GAP analysis between the regulatory expectations (from documentation persepctive) and existing practices at the bank
6) Partner with Treasury, Risk and Finance departments to facilitate the documentation of quantitative and qualitative aspects of CCAR submission
7) Preparation of various presentations and materials for Governance and Board Review